Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let me tell you about my long weekend...and you WILL listen!








Talk about a great weekend...well mine was awesome! Just when I gave up on going to Infected Mushroom because it was virtually impossible to get tickets, I tried one more time and BAM! I got 2 free tickets via Urban wave...after begging them in 2 seperate emails...dont know if it was that or the death threats I sent them the week earlier but hey it worked and I had tickets to possibly the best indoor trance party this year...



Friday was typical at work, Im on deadline so I decided to do some work for a change and put Facebook on the backburner, which didnt last long. Finally after a gruelling 6 hours of hell (my company will now be described as hell in my blog from now on) the time came for me to go home, it was late, it was 15h02...I could have been at my car already, usually we end at 3 but my computer was taking forever to shutdown...2 minutes is fucken long these days! Okay back to the point. So I cruised home down the m3 at the legal speed limit for a friday (150km per hour), picked up my beautiful girlfriend and zooted off to Kalk bay to get some hippie clothing for our night out. I got this really cool glow in the dark tshirt to blow peoples minds when they saw me under the UV lights...fuck Im clever! Anywho...I didnt have much time after getting home from my hippie shopping spree, I still had to shower, roll a fatty and look awesome. 25 minutes later I was ready to go...so cruising down the N1 to Belville Velodrome We decided apon the greatest idea EVER...to hotbox my car, okay well it wasnt quite a hotbox because the fatty was actually a skinny (toothpick) but it was the finest white widow from the greater Lakeside area. All was going well in the fast lane until by some "fantastic" miracle it dropped between my legs and in my high state I thought my leg or even worse my big kev was on fire...so screaming like a little school girl and zigzagging down the N1, I began to realise I wasnt on fire and everything was cool...except we couldnt find the damn joint, which sucked ass because everyone was smoking in the damn velodrome, and after standing in the que for over an hour to get in I was as sober as a judge. Otherwise...12 o clock came and like heaven to my ears, Infected Mushroom came on stage and magically played my favourite song first...I was stomping and jumping like a fucken madman...Im sure I left cracks in that velodrome floor, it was my plan! Wow! that really was one great night...








Saturday flew past...maybe because I slept the whole day, oh, can anyone tell me the rugby score...DAMNIT! Well anyway...my plan for Saturday was to hit only the greatest club EVER...Tiger Tiger, Fark YEAH! It was a AWESOME night out and to make it even better I scored 4 tickets to SEETHER for the Sunday, there was a guy giving tickets away for free and the way I found out was by almost completely knocking this guy off his feet by falling over my own MASSIVE feet...told him Im sorry and he gave me tickets! I wonder what I will score out the next guy I knock into...maybe a black eye or a broken nose knowing my luck.



Sunday I woke up and realised I forgot to get a fathers day gift, so I bolted up to the mall and got my dad a woolworths voucher, some biltong and cashew nuts, what more could a dad want...and its a bonus because he has such a AWESOME son. I spent about 3 hours with my parents, chilling while they just lay in bed hung over...true party animals! they stay out all night and if they never had a cat to feed, I dont think they would come home...they earn legendary points in my book! Off I went to GrandWest to see probably the most successful SA band SEETHER...it was great, except the beer system at the Grand Arena sucks ass dick! So we bought in bulk and I only pissed like a farm horse during the concert and was an insy bit typsie! Seriously Seether really rocked my socks off! they good...infact they great! After the concert my buddy and I were going to go back to his place with a few friends and piss it up a little when we came up with the great idea of going to the official Seether after party at...yes you guessed it...Tiger Tiger. We got there and it was empty until the whole of GrandWest came and the place was PUMPING...The band rocked up and chilled in the V.I.P section, I didnt have time to meet them when they got there because I was busy at the shooter bar. Eventually I made my way to Shaun (the lead singer) and we chatted and I gave him a few tips for his next gig, he was ever so grateful (I think I made his night) but I dont think he will remember because he was pretty in his chops if you know what I mean...AAAAH...another great night.


Monday, I celebrated my youth day by going to GrandWest to do some gambling which I figured out in a hard way that I am fucken terrible at...I hope GrandWest takes my month's grocery shopping money and spends it wisely! I hope the guy who spends my money DIES! (oops...there goes those aggro torrets again, my bad)...I spent the rest of my "youth day" playing Warriors on PS2...seriously is the greatest game ever, if you ever have a chance to steal this game, go ahead and take it...you wont regret it!

Have a great week!

Kev Out!



No comments: